Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone who has ever heard or said the phrases, “I don’t have a choice”, “I should”, “I must”, and “I have to”.
Phrases such as “I don’t have a choice”, “I should”, “I must”, and “I have to” can keep us feeling stuck and make us lose sight of our deeper motivations. If we stay in a world of obligations, we cut ourselves off from the energy of life, we do things half-heartedly and struggle to follow our dreams and ambitions.
This workshop will allow you to connect and re-engage with what is truly important to you. By reacquainting yourself with your core values and needs, you will find new motivation to act in coherence with your choices, regaining a sense of purpose and aliveness in your life.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Develop clarity and sensitivity to parts of us who want things that seem contradictory.
- Understand and transform guilt into benevolence and conscious choices.
- Position yourself at the heart of your own life in order to live according to your values, and thus give yourself access to all our energy and creativity
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, January 10th, 2022 from 7h30pm to 10pm Eastern Time