Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone willing to witness and experience the beauty and celebration in their own lives.
To take charge of our destiny, a shift in mindset is essential, a shift from focusing/listening only to what is going wrong, to a mindset capable of embracing all that is positive in our lives. Gratitude is a practice that can be learned and cultivated.
In this workshop, you will learn how to recognize the things you truly appreciate, how to express genuine gratitude, and also how to receive it. The practice of gratitude reconnects us to a sense of confidence, joy and meaning. This training offers you tangible ways to experience more gratitude, for a vibrant life rich in purpose.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Increase one’s ability to reframe our experiences in order to increase meaning and joy.
- Being able to say a heartfelt “thank you” to the important people in our life.
- Find anchors that allow us to live in a state of gratitude, living the silk road to a productive and meaningful life.
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.