Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone who has ever experienced the intensity of anger, and would like to understand how to stay connected to yourself, and others, in the face of this life-serving energy.
Although we may fear our own anger and its destructive potential, it acts as an exceptional warning signal. If we don’t translate its message, it can lead to real and regrettable violence. However, becoming familiar with anger (rather than repressing it), allows us to access the untapped energy and profound sense of fulfillment it holds.
You will increase your ability to make conscious choices, even in the midst of emotional intensity, be it yours or someone else’s. You will gain practical tools that you can apply to co-create mutually fulfilling solutions.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Confront anger constructively by going beyond your usual defensive reactions, be it counterattack or emergency withdrawal.
- Increase your ability to fully experience your anger and make conscious choices, even in the midst of emotional intensity.
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, March 14th, 2022 from 7h30pm-10pm Eastern Time