Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone wanting to learn the art of relational listening:
When our needs for listening and consideration are not taken into account, we may feel lonely, disconnected, and frustrated – signs that we are triggered. It is possible, that the other person in the situation most likely feels the same way too.
Empathetic listening opens up possibilities to break the deadlock. It is a more satisfying mode of communication, where the needs for listening and consideration are nourished, for oneself and for others. This listening style provides the clarity needed to resolve situations, relax dynamics, and increase fluidity and satisfaction.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Increase your awareness and ability to be in a quality of presence that promotes connection.
- Increase your ability to offer empathic listening: curiosity to others without judgment.
- Increase your ability to give yourself instant empathy in the context of a dialogue and when triggered.
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, December 13th, 2021 from 7h30pm-10pm Eastern Time
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Spiralis.