Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone willing to move effectively and willingly forward in their lives by knowing your own yes’s and no’s.
In this workshop, you will develop the ability to powerfully express yourself, whilst considering the other, and enriching the relationship. You will discover the strength that comes from living in dynamic equilibrium with your desires, as well as those of others. Having clarity about what is important to you will allow you to make compelling requests and develop genuine/ meaningful collaborations.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Increase your capacity to dialogue in a partnership focused logic:
- influence without becoming an executioner;
- allow yourself to be influenced without becoming a victim.
- Develop the skills to make promising and effective requests
- Learn to say NO without breaking the relationship
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, February 14th, 2022 from 7h30pm-10pm Eastern Time