Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This particular workshop is for anyone craving to learn how to bring more wholeness, kindness, and genuine caring to themselves.
This workshop opens the door to explore your habitual reactions and the beliefs that shape your thoughts, words and actions. Bringing awareness to how and why we may have the tendency to act and react in ways that confusingly move us away from people or things that we truly want. In order to connect to the very good reasons that this happens and discovering ways to change this habitual behaviour with kindness.
This deeper understanding of yourself will foster a peace of mind, enabling you to make free and conscious choices, leading to rich and authentic relationships.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to:
- Exploring with compassion some of our limiting (and sometimes unkind) beliefs we hold about ourselves and our world in order to loosen their hold.
- Anchor ourselves in the posture of a benevolent (kind) investigator towards our inner life.
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level workshop is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, May 16th, 2022 from 7h30pm-10pm Eastern Time