Starting in November 2021, Spiralis is embarking on a 7-themed intermediate level program, to continue anchoring into the connection to each individuals’ energy of life.
This workshop is for anyone who can relate to the following sentences:
- It’s always my fault
- Others don’t really want me to be around
- I need to prioritize other people’s needs first
- I am tired of taking care of myself all by myself
- I should have known nothing good ever comes my way
We are all, at some point or another, met with voices within ourselves that do not know our true value in this world. Voices that have been informed and confirmed by experiences in our lives that can negatively affect our own self-esteem and sense of personal value. Voices that discourage our true natural way of being in this world, which is to be connected and motivated by our energy of life, our human needs.
Learning to focus our attention on appreciating and celebrating our individual strengths and our own inherent value in this world is essential to our growth and pursuits. The tools of self-empathy and warm welcome to all that we are, including these voices that discourage, through Nonviolent Communication (NVC), deepen our relationship with ourselves and our needs.
In this experiential workshop, you are invited to :
- Recognize and value yourself fully in your own eyes
- Connect to yourself effectively, through self-empathy (giving oneself kind attention)
- Take full responsibility for your integrity and your well-being
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous Nonviolent Communication (NVC) training – an introductory level training is a prerequisite;
- Are looking for support in their personal practice, through coaching and experiential learning;
- Are open to transforming, and creating new ways of interpersonal communication;
- Find themselves in the role of supporting others and would like more skills;
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and empathetic connections with themselves, and with important people in their lives.
Join Spiralis on Monday, November 8th, 2021 from 6pm-8:30pm Eastern Time – register here:
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Spiralis.